Saturday, November 05, 2005

Got your feedbacks!

Hi boys and girls,

It's soooooooooo nice to hear from you and I've got some suggestions from my listeners already. And questions too! I've replied to your emails and thanks again for tuning in. Now I am giving you the Chinese characters for my first Chinese lesson:



All characters displayed here are in Traditional Chinese format. The numbers indicates the tones of each word. You can practice often while listening to the Podcast!! It's very important to speak up loud!

Good luck with your practice and I'm still planning on the 2nd episode so please send your comments and suggestions FAST!! I need them!!

Wan An!

5 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

Hey! I'm glad that you find it useful!

8:22 PM  
Blogger ichbinjenny said...

how fun! can't wait to hear night 3's... :+)

2:41 PM  
Blogger JT said...

To Jenny:

Wow Jenny I think Taipei indeed left you with a very special impression. I think I know the lady who sold you breakfast. (and it's my favorite kind also, called "Dan Bin"(egg-roll))

Anyway, hope to see more of you cultural-shifters and welcome back again any time!! Good luck with everything!

JT

12:27 AM  
Blogger JT said...

tritone--

Forgot to mention that your passion for gummybears really shows! :D Yummy snack...

a good treat to trick the kids heehee

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Chicago Window Tinting said...

Nice bllog

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home