Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Anniversary & Happy New Year!

Wow, I can't believe I've got spammed on my site about two weeks ago. It's so low. Just low...

Other than that, I want to celebrate the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of this fantastic (and slow!) homepage! I love telling stories and yet I haven't managed to write some interesting stuff (nor educational ones), so shame on me!! (ah~!) But according to BBC news the average update period of an "active" blog is within 3 months... so I'm pretty... um... somewhat... active! (haha)

Other than that, I took my Japanese Fluency Test (Level 3) and I think I did ok. Wait until next March and I'll know how I did. How are you guys' Chinese studyings by the way? Send me questions any time ok?

Last but not least... HAPPY 2007 !!

I'm spending time home with my folks. STILL planning on Episode 7. Keep those mail/comments/critics coming!! Your support is my drive :o)

Wan An!

JT

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow when did you start japanese? sometime last year? what kind of studying do you do? im trying to get ready in time for the 2 kyuu but i havent been able to practice much lately...
by the way, how would it sound if i introduced myself as 平狼? (我性平,我的名字是狼) i still haven't decided yet...

11:18 AM  
Blogger JT said...

Hi 平狼兄!
I think you can say,
"我姓平,和平的平,名叫狼,野狼的狼,所以說,我是一個愛好(hào)和平、但內心狂野的狼。" (I'm a peace-endorsing-but-wild-at-heart wolf.)

What do you think? You may ask other people for their opinions and let me know ok? Cheers.

On the other hand, I started my Japanese lessons since Nov. 2005. I have lessons 2 nights(6hrs.) per week at a cram school. I've finished Minna no Nihonngo and now doing Intermediate Japanese Lesson 10. I took the 3-kyuu test last year and also look forward to the 2-kyuu test this Dec, too. Well, lots of studying for sure! And all the kanjis and readings. Well, how do you study? can you share your experience? Have you seen my other (poorly-made) Japanese blog? That gives away my level haha...

4:10 PM  
Blogger JT said...

click here for the pronunciation details.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home