Saturday, March 03, 2007

MJN Podcast cross-over

Well, in case you forgot, I have another (amongst others) blog MyJapaneseNote.blogspot.com regarding my Japanese learning practice. It's purely for fun. If you are interested, you may check it out. I've attached "cross-over" podcast for your interest. The original post is here.

Comments are always welcome. That's it!

Last but not least, I hope you all enjoyed your Chinese New Year if you have been celebrating it. I just bought a new Logitech USB Headset 250 today and it's working hand-in-hand with my (old) iMac. Now I have no excuse but to start writing for the next episode of WAT. Stay tuned.

Wan an, or should I say, "Sayonara!"

JT

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was pretty good!
What is your native language?
wq

9:00 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Hey Nathan,

Thanks for the encouragement!
My native language is Chinese Mandarin and Taiwanese. What about you? What is your objective in learning? Chinese or...? Thanks for tuning in and please don't hesitate to let me know if you have questions regarding learning Chinese :)

Cheers! Xie xie!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home