Saturday, December 03, 2005

Headline Animator Up&Running!

Wan An Taipei Podcast

I've launched the Headline Animator. It's a cool tool and can make my Podcast look more interesting (and professional). I decided to give it a try and please tell me what you think. PLEASE!! Your opinions really are valuable to me!! This is the best way to help improve my site and show your support!

The long-awaited Episode 3 is coming up soon. I've been quite busy but always I take time to think about how to teach better and easier. Hopefully everything you learn will come to use someday :) Stay tuned!

You can now subscribe to my Podcast,too. Do it now! :)



Powered by FeedBlitz

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I like it.

5:52 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Xie xie! I like it too!

Only I wish I created it... :D

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home