Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm in New York!

After some intensive traveling across the globe, I am currently settling in New York for a while. Later this year, I will continue on my journey across the country (by plane :P). Join me if you like for the first-hand news from the big apple, along with my thoughts in Chinese, too. (I somehow need to do more Chinese stuff)

Go to: wanannewyork.blogspot.com

Feel free to comment in Chinese if you like! I found when I try to write in a foreign language, that's REALLY when I start to learn, about grammar structures and more vocabulary. Give it a try!

Talk to all of you later! Wan An!

JT :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger delpino said...

Hello,

I have seen you have listed some links about learning
Chinese at http://wanantaipei.blogspot.com/

Just wondering if you could also add http://www.chinese-course.com/ to
the list, which is a fairly new site to learn Chinese.

It has some nice features like your own word lists, mouseover
explanations, a loop flashcard feature, a text analyzer and
we publish a new text (dialog, jokes, news) every week.

I would love to hear your feedback about my site.

Regards,
Oliver

8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home